Equipment is disconnected and de-installed then moved to a designated work area. SLS technicians will remove:
- Outdated equipment – including servers, SANs, network gear, firewalls, routers
- Ancillary equipment – including docking stations, UPS, keyboards, mice
- Obsolete equipment and supplies – including transformers, circuit breakers, test equipment, reels of cable, spare telco parts
- Tape libraries and jukeboxes
- And deinstall racks, rail kits, power cords, cabinets
If required, we will identify and remove unused legacy cables that could negatively impact the production environment.