In a global economy, enterprises depend more and more on robust IT infrastructures. As an IT manager it is your goal to efficiently and effectively procure and maintain IT assets rather than deal with the complexities of disposition at the end of their useful life.
Sims Recycling Solutions (SRS) is hosting a live webinar discussing everything you need to know about dealing with retired IT assets.
Webinar participants will walk away with:
- The ability to make better informed decisions regarding IT asset disposition,
- An understanding of why it’s important for your company to manage this material appropriately,
- Knowledge of the complexity and challenges associated with IT asset disposition,
- Insight on how to mitigate disposal risks,
- An outline of what global reverse logistics for your company would look like, and
- An overview of what data destruction and disposal options are available (and the benefits of each).
For more information and to register for the webinar, visit the campaign website. This event will also be recorded and available for on-demand viewing for registrants, following the live feed.
Presenter: Sean Magann of Sims Recycling Solutions (SRS)
Sean Magann has more than 15 years of experience related to the downstream processing and recovery/reuse of IT and electronic waste.
Magann has been an integral part of the executive team at SRS in providing insight on building the company’s worldwide IT asset disposition programs and offerings.
His previous experience in managing operations across Asia has been conducive in the development of a strategic and comprehensive global service offering. This service provides enterprise customers with certainty that all of their IT assets, on a global scale, will be securely and responsibly managed.