Looking for the best return on servers you have already decommissioned? If you have data center equipment you want to sell, we will buy your equipment outright. With our market knowledge and access to global buyers, SLS can be the best place to sell used servers.
Colocated Data Center Services
SLS works with data centers to help their clients manage disposition of retired equipment. We extend the value of your smart hands and remote hands services by offering the following services:
- Providing a reliable and secure solution for destroying storage media
- Complete rack decommissioning
- Full cage cleanouts
- Inventory reconciliation and packing of equipment
- Shipment to a SLS facility where used servers and blades are sold and obsolete equipment is responsibly recycled.
Each data center will have access to the Sims Portal to request additional services on demand. When a request for equipment pick-up is made, SLS will schedule pick-up and securely ship to a SLS processing center for final disposition.
Benefits of Using SLS Services
- SLS manages entire disposition process, strengthening the chain of trust on-site and off-site.
- Added value service to offer to your clients, with no additional data center resources required
- Fully managed and integrated service, seamless to your clients
- SLS will meet SLAs and security requirements of your clients.
- Flexible billing options for storage media destruction and disposition of retired servers and blades, including a per rack subscription option
- Scheduled days where SLS technician will be on-site and destroy all retired storage media. Destroyed drives will be shipped to a SLS processing center for final processing.
- Our techs manage data destruction, generate required documentation and reporting and remove destroyed hard drives for final recycling.
- Client specific secure bins for hard drive storage
- Certified and guaranteed data destruction
We Buy Used Servers
Data Center Services
Decommissioning and data destruction services provided at our client locations tend to be project based and require close coordination and planning. Talk to one of our business solution advisors to discuss how SLS can support your team.